"Frequent Flyer" Film

ANZEIGE

MLang2

Moderator / Newbie-Guide
MUC
Hab bei Kickstarter schon 2 Mal unterstützt, ist finde ich ne tolle Idee. Und für das Projekt gibts natürlich was!

Reaktionen: aerodynamik

Wombert

Erfahrenes Mitglied
MUC
Hab bei Kickstarter schon 2 Mal unterstützt, ist finde ich ne tolle Idee. Und für das Projekt gibts natürlich was!

Jep, Kickstarter ist wirklich hervorragend.

Super ist auch, dass Betrag und gewählter Dank unabhängig sind. Da kann man dann mehr als $25 investieren, auch wenn man eine DVD gar nicht haben will :)

kkk

Erfahrenes Mitglied
FRA
Ich hoffe mal sehr das das Projekt zustande kommt. Habe deshalb auch mal was "investiert". Mal schauen er hat ja schon fas 50% zusammen. Ich hoffe sehr das sich noch einige beteiligen (man bekommt ja auch was für sein Geld ;-))

PatBateman

Erfahrenes Mitglied
ZQF, LUX, BOS
Spenden für Frequent Flier Film gesucht: Frequent Flyer – The Full Length Documentary

Frequent flyer miles are bigger than ever--and some people are taking the earning of those miles, as well as ingenious redemptions, to levels that would surprise many a casual mile-collector. I documented this phenomenon and met some of the frequent flyer world's most active participants in my short documentary "Frequent Flyer", available to view here:

Frequent Flyer on Vimeo

Spenden kann man hier: Frequent Flyer - the Feature Documentary by Gabriel Leigh — Kickstarter

PatBateman

Erfahrenes Mitglied
ZQF, LUX, BOS
Die Doku ist jetzt voll finanziert:

Congratulations!

Thanks to you and 309 other backers, Frequent Flyer - the Feature Documentary has been successfully funded. Amazon will now charge your credit card.

Pledge Summary
Amount pledged: $25.00
Reward: A thank you credit, a digital download, plus a DVD of the film.
Est. Delivery: Oct 2012

When your reward is ready, Gabriel Leigh will send you a survey via email to request any info needed to deliver your reward (mailing address, T-shirt size, etc).

If you'd like to visit the project page, click here:
Frequent Flyer - the Feature Documentary by Gabriel Leigh — Kickstarter

Matzinger

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HAM, LAS, SIN
Die Doku ist jetzt voll finanziert:

Congratulations!

Thanks to you and 309 other backers, Frequent Flyer - the Feature Documentary has been successfully funded.]

Ich hole den Thread noch einmal hoch.

Ich habe seinerzeit auch bei Kickstarter eingezahlt und mich auf die Doku gefreut. Der ursprünglich geplante Liefertermin September 2012 ist lange überzogen worden, die Kommunikation zu den Gründen und neuen Zielen finde ich nicht gut. Es gibt viel zu selten Updates und die bestehen dann fast immer aus Durchhalteparolen.

Das läuft nicht gut, Mr. Leigh!

Reaktionen: PatBateman

PatBateman

Erfahrenes Mitglied
ZQF, LUX, BOS
Update #5 · Mar 5, 2013 · 2 comments

To my patient friends and backers,

I know many of you have been waiting for an update on this project for some time. I can only hope that you're all experiencing the same phenomenon as me lately, in which months go by at an alarming and ever-quickening pace, and it almost feels like February didn't even happen. But rest assured that work has been progressing steadily even if slowly, and this film will be completed even if it takes a year longer than I'd hoped. And if it takes that extra year (I think it will – I now hope for it to be finished this summer) I'm sure it will be all the better for it. A film of this length is a daunting beast and I'm learning a lot as I go along. So, thank you for bearing with me.

In fact, I'd been waiting to send an update over the past month or so in the hopes that I'd be able to reveal my other big project, a hopefully very interesting and thematically related website, but that's been taking some extra time as well. What can I say – the Frequent Flyer production team is perfectionist to the core. I trust you'll enjoy it when it does appear though, and the good news is that date is imminent. I'll be sure to send out a link to all of you first and foremost, you who've so generously made my work on this subject possible. It will be, among many other things, a place you can go to keep tabs on this project and some of the material I've gathered so far. So you won't be waiting months for updates from me any longer.

Thanks again. Speak soon.

Gabriel

Matzinger

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HAM, LAS, SIN
Heute gab es das Update #8 für das "Frequent Flyer - the Feature Documentary" Kickstarter-Projekt:

Hi all, I'm so sorry for the delays between updates, but you're used to them by now, right? Little did I know babies continue to make time fly well beyond the first few months; they keep coming up with new ways to divert your attention from pressing things like keeping your esteemed Kickstarter backers in the loop!

I'm getting some early material ready for you all to see – am juggling a couple of imminent deadlines at the moment but as soon as those are out of the way (~next few weeks I hope) I'll turn my attention back to that. The film is very late, yes – it's my fault for not realizing how long doing something like this, and doing it well, would take. But I hope you can all continue to have patience.

Thank you as always and stay tuned!

Unglaublich unseriös, wie ich finde. Hoffentlich hat Gabriel sich jedenfalls ein paar schöne F-Tickets von unserem Geld gekauft. :D