Skywards My Family - Meilenpool kann ab 31.01.2024 von allen Familienmitgliedern genutz werden

ANZEIGE

monsterschradde

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HAM
ANZEIGE
Bisher konnte nur das Familienoberhaupt Prämien aus dem Pool einlösen. Das ändert sich nun zum 31.01.24. 👍

My Family - Redemptions are now open to all Family Members

We are happy to announce the following enhancements to the My Family programme effective 31st January 2024.

Open Redemptions to all Family Members

The ability to redeem Skywards Miles from the My Family account will be extended to all Family Members aged 18 years old and above.

Contributions

We will now only feature two contribution bands, 0% or 100%, to determine the portion of Skywards Miles pooled in the My Family account. These will continue to be set on an individual level by each Family Member 18 years old and above. If your own contribution is already set to 0% or 100% and you’d like to keep your contribution amount, no further action is needed. If, by 31st January 2024 your account is set to any other contribution, this will be automatically reset to 0%. You can amend your contribution at
any time by visiting the My Family section on emirates.com.

ATI67

Neues Mitglied
Leider kann man nicht mehr die von AMEX transferierten Punkte mit dem Familienkonto teilen.

Die Nachricht von Emirates:

Effective 22 January 2024, all members will no longer be able to pool Miles to their My Family account for transactions with Financial Points Exchange/Conversion partners.

In an effort to continuously improve our programme offering and ensure a positive and secure experience for all our members, Emirates Skywards will restrict pooling of Miles earned through our Financial points exchange/conversion partners into My Family accounts. You will, however, continue to earn Miles in your individual Skywards account for such transactions.