Trying to find the reg of this plane

ANZEIGE

Randomusername9

Reguläres Mitglied
ANZEIGE
I know my question is silly and strange, but I am desperate and I've been trying hard to find the reg of a previous flight of mine, and I didn't find that flight tracked on any flight tracking website. Did I give up? No.
The flight was an Egyptair flight from HRG to CAI. The plane was a B738. Using exclusion principle, I excluded all Egyptair b738s that were on other flights around the time of my flight, and all Egyptair b738s that were inactive at that time. Luckily, if my exclusion was correct, the possible registration is narrowed down to only two planes: SU-GDC and SU-GDD. Now the question is... Which of them? That's the question.
I took some photos on that day. I was sitting at the very back of the plane, at either row 38 or row 39 I don't remember.
(Seat map of Egyptair's b738: https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Egyptair/Egyptair_Boeing_737-800A.php )
I Took photos of the window on my left, (the window near my seat not the window near the seat in front of me), and I noticed that there is a crack on the window's blinds:
Screenshot_2023-02-24-20-03-47-90.jpg
If I can know which plane (SU-GDC or SU-GDD) has that crack on the left window blind of row 38/row 39, then I would solve the puzzle🥺
if anyone have pictures of the inside of any of those planes, or better, if someone happens to be travelling on an Egyptair B738 soon, if luckily the reg of the plane happens to be SU-GDC or SU-GDD, can you check the windows of these rows... I am really desperate I really want to know the reg of that flight, the crack in the window in the photo brought me some hope.

• Wow
Reaktionen: red_travels

skyblue99

Erfahrenes Mitglied
In this thread you will get help:

Randomusername9

Reguläres Mitglied
They weren't able to find the reg, as I said my flight wasn't tracked on any website :(
In this thread you will get help:

global2011

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Honestly speaking, it might be nearly impossible to find out an airplane’s registration just by a cracked window blind (which might have been replaced or somehow “repaired” in the meantime).

Next time if you are unable to identify the registration of a (Boeing) airplane you are travelling on, take a photo or write down the serial number (MSN) stated on the plaque at the top of the forward door frame: