BA: Unglaublich über was sich manche beschweren - pietätlos

ANZEIGE

Brierley Hill

Erfahrenes Mitglied
CLT
interiminnkeeper.net
ANZEIGE
Gerade gefunden auf einer inoffiziellen Facebook Seite"BRITISH AIRWAYS COMPLAINTS ADVICE"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7363...eric&ref=notif

"Hi everyone, I issued the complaint below to BA in Jan and have no correspondence from them aside from the generic we’re looking into your complaint email (these have now stoped as of 3rd Feb). Can you have a read and let me know if it’s worth pursuing? Thanks in advance and sorry it’s so long -
On the 21st of December, we returned to London from Jamaica. during a flight, a passenger directly to rows behind us, passed away in the most horrific way, giving us the most traumatic experience during a flight. The flight itself was just short of three hours delayed which was very frustrating in itself as we were travelling with a total of five children (13 (on a separate booking), 7, 6 and 4 (x2) year olds) along with my sister who is six months pregnant. Whilst we was given vouchers for food, it was a limited amount which just about got a meal. It was also very late into the evening which meant that the children and my sister were very tired, frustrated and hungry and ruined their routines. We were told the delay was due to the flight, leaving the UK later than expected therefore causing delays in Jamaica. By the time the flight arrived everything was extremely rushed in order to get passengers onto the flight and the flight itself was very dirty. I’m not certain it was even cleaned properly before we were asked to board.
Around 3 and 1/2 hours prior to us landing in the UK we was awakened by commotion, going on by the airline staff, and a passenger two rows behind us regarding a passenger losing consciousness. Whilst the airline staff responded quite quickly, it was extremely traumatic to witness. My nephew was moved from his seat during his sleep into the row ahead of us onto my lap in order to prevent him from witnessing what was about to occur (still only three rows ahead of the ordeal). The passenger that was losing consciousness was then placed in the aisle beside us in order to perform, resuscitation CPR and attempt to save her life; the entire experience went on for over an hour. I’ve never in my life witnessed someone being shocked or having CPR performed and never would’ve expected that to happened on flight returning home. Over the Christmas period we have been extremely sad and I’m traumatized by this experience and it is something that neither myself and my immediate family including the young children have been able to stop talking or thinking about and have had many sleepless nights and stress and worries about the events that occurred during the course of the flight. We also have been led to believe had the flight not have been delayed and this poor lady had been able to eat on time and not had the chaotic experience leading up to and boarding the flight, her life may not have been wasted, and she may still be here today.
Naturally, during the course of this experience, it meant or flight services were halted and aside from the initial meal, drinks and flight mills were discontinued, so we did not receive a thorough flight experience that we had paid for. I am extremely infuriated by British Airways handling of this situation, following the flight because I would have expected some sort of communication from yourselves to those of us that have been on the flight, particularly close enough to have been impacted and witnessed the whole experience to check on our well-being, apologise for the experience and offer some sort of compensation or counselling following it. I have left it a considerable number of days to allow yourselves to get in contact but there has been nothing hence me reaching out in this way now.
In addition to this leading up to the holiday, there were a number of changes that were already very annoying such as flights being cancelled and not flying directly into and from Montego Bay, which is where our initial holiday was booked for and our hotel was which meant that we ourselves with the minors and my pregnant sister had to travel to and from Kingston, which is a 3 1/2 hour journey by a car and incurred an additional out-of-pocket expense of over £400.
I would like to hear from British Airways, what you plan to do in order to compensate your passengers that had to deal with this ordeal and what will be done to improve your services going forward in no way is this acceptable and they should not be normalized or swept under the rug for the family that had to go through the audio of all the passengers that had to endure it."

skyblue99

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Schon gelöscht worden: Wichtig und richtig. Vielleicht sollte man da statt einer Entschädigung mal eine ordentliche Watschn herausrücken, dann könnte oben mal wieder etwas starten.

berlinet

Erfahrenes Mitglied
"Es war schon sehr spät, aber wir konnten uns innerhalb von 3 Stunden nur eine Mahlzeit kaufen"

... wer auf so niedrigem Niveau startet und daraufhin trotzdem noch so tief sinken kann :poop::poop::poop:

Reaktionen: Brierley Hill

doc7austin2

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Gerüchteweise haben die Britischen Grenzbehörden einen Teil der Familie in London nicht ins Land gelassen, da es wohl in der Vergangenheit eine Abschiebung nach Jamaika gab.