Neue Sommer promo personalized

ANZEIGE

thbe

Erfahrenes Mitglied
ANZEIGE
Also ich war jetzt 2 Nächte in Manchester, habe den Tag darauf die 2 Nächte bekommen und 5 Tage später die doppelten Promo Nächte bekommen.
Bei mir beim HH Eschborn acht Tage nach CO.

Methu

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Mein Concierge hat mir gerade angeboten, mich für jede zukünftige Promotion automatisch anzumelden und mich dann per Mail über Anmeldung und Bedingungen zu informieren. Endlich 🙏

Yoshi

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Mein Concierge hat mir gerade angeboten, mich für jede zukünftige Promotion automatisch anzumelden und mich dann per Mail über Anmeldung und Bedingungen zu informieren. Endlich 🙏
Ja, habe ich auch bekommen:

Never miss a World of Hyatt promotion—opt in to be pre-registered

Hi Yoshi,

I wanted to take a moment to reach out with a new way to make sure our relationship remains effective and beneficial as possible. As you know, throughout the year, World of Hyatt offers a variety of promotions to make your membership more rewarding. To continue to ensure you don’t miss out on any earning opportunities and to make it as easy as possible for you as part of your My Hyatt Concierge benefit, I would like your consent to register you for each of these promotions that requires registration.

Based on some updates with World of Hyatt, our approach to pre-registering our My Hyatt Concierge members into World of Hyatt promotions has changed. Simply reply back to this email with a “yes” or “opt in” to keep participating in this service or “opt out” if you do not want me to register you for future promotions. If we don’t hear from you, unfortunately we will be unable to register you for any upcoming promotions; however, you can still take advantage of the offers once you register for the promotions yourself.

If you do opt in, I will send you an email confirmation whenever I register you for a new promotion so that you are aware and understand the offer details and terms. Should you ever change your mind and would like me to stop registering you for promotions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

As always, I am here to assist you with your account, special requests or travel needs. Please let me know if you have any questions.

EinerWieKeiner

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Liegt vielleicht daran, dass es entgegen dem Threadthema keine "neue Sommer promo personalized" ist, sondern Hyatt's globale Q4 Promo für alle Mitglieder ;)
exakt. "Offensichtlich" gibts noch eine - personalized - nights count double. Wenn ich den link bekommen sollte, poste ich. Bin aber schonmal angemeldet :cool:
brauche es aber nicht mehr. status bis 2024 durch fasttrack.